We get it—you’re a busy dental practice owner. One of the last things on your mind is marketing and thinking about how to get more patients.
Most of your time is spent seeing patients, managing your team, growing your practice, and trying to live life outside of work. But if you want to keep everything running smoothly in your practice and make it more streamlined, marketing is the answer.
A digital marketing plan can help you get found and seen online by future patients. Not only can digital marketing help you get more patients, but it can also:
- Save you time and resources
- Help you achieve your business goals
- Allow you to lead the quality life you want
If that’s everything you’re looking for and more, we can show you how to get started.
Help Future Patients Find You Online
It’s important to understand who your ideal patients are and where they’re spending the most time online. Once you do, you can identify what they’re searching for and show up in their online search so that they can find you.
How do you do this?
- Optimize your website with SEO-fueled content and a Google Business Profile
- Engage on social media by sharing useful content to create brand awareness
- Create digital ads on Google and social media showing who you are and what you do
Get Future Patients to Stay Engaged
After you’ve come up in your future patients’ online searches, you need to lead them back to your website. You do this by making a good first impression, being credible, and communicating your practice’s culture through the images, photos, and words you use.
How do you get started?
- Have a website that connects and captures someone’s attention so future patients want to learn more
- Create targeted and engaging digital ads that get future patients to take action
Encourage Future Patients to Reach Out
Once you’ve gotten a future patient’s attention online, you need to find a way to encourage them to reach out. This includes showing up and meeting them where they are and doing what you can to help them see that you care.
What steps do you take?
- Create a strong online presence and keep up a solid reputation
- Be highly rated, as future patients will look at online directories and read reviews about you before reaching out
If you want to build your authority and establish your expertise online with current and future patients, digital marketing is how you do it. When you create the right digital marketing plan, you’ll have a system in place that lets you have more work-life balance, business success, and a fulfilling practice positioned for long-term growth.
Interested in putting a digital marketing plan in place for your dental practice?
Look no further—we recorded a webinar on this topic—“How to get more ideal patients for your practice: get found, get seen, get leads,” and you can fill out this form to watch it.